Contra Costa County Employer Advisory Council has elected its new slate of officers for the coming two year term.
- Chair: Angela Linvill, Encina Veterinary Hospital
- Vice Chair: Bart Gragg, Blue Collar University®
- Secretary: Lindi Huntsman, Contra Costa County Office of Education
- Treasurer: Jane Louie, MassMutual Financial Group
- Newsletter: Barbara Trumbly, Centricity Solutions
- Legislative: Ernie Guerrero, La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant
- Scholarship: Tim Oshima, Simplera Benefits & Insurance Solutions
- Membership: Terri Carter, Barrett Business Services, Inc.
- Representative at Large: Nicole Leong, RPM Mortgage
- Representative at Large: Maggie Carrillo, Quad Graphics
Through their leadership, your EAC will be offering nine seminars in 2012. These training sessions are the best you can find AND they are the least expensive, in keeping with the organization’s objective to share key information with employers in our county. Our presenters are experts in their subjects and we are so fortunate to have their contributions to our organization. Look for more information in coming weeks and get your reservation in early. A new option for seminar registration is now available on line. We are using Brown Paper Tickets as an alternative to writing a check for the seminar fee. When you receive your seminar announcements, try it. You may find its convenience quite helpful.
I’d like to thank the officers and volunteers who have served Contra Costa County EAC so well over the past two years. They include: Miriam Grisard, Bart Gragg, Lindi Huntsman, Susie O’Bryant, Jane Louie, Tim Oshima, Barbara Trumbly, and of course our EDD Coordinator, Jim Ranger. It’s been a wonderful group to work with.
Bill Truesdell, Chair
CCC EAC 2010-2011